Whether you are selling a single brand, or hundreds of them, the PIM gives you the tools you need to effectively create and manage them. Configuring your brands is an important first step in setting up your PIM.
What information can be stored on a brand?
- Display name of the brand
- Description - internal use
- Assets - Logo
- Page Title
- Search Keywords
- Meta Description
- Meta Keywords
- Channels - which channel to publish the selected brand to
How to create a Brand:
Brands added to Vesta via custom attributes in the bulk upload process will sync to Jasper.
To set up brands for the first time using the PIM, follow the below step:
- Navigate to Configuration on the left side menu, and select Brands.
- Click Create Brand in the top right corner.
- Enter the name of the brand.
- Click Create.
You will now be on the Brand edit page - this is where you will update all of the fields listed above, including Brand Assets.
Editing Brand Assets
- Click on the Assets tab of the Brand
- Choose your upload method
- Upload an image for the Brand Logo.
- Select the Image Icon on the bottom of the image to set it as the primary image.
Assigning a Brand to a Product
When you are on a product page, click on the General tab, then select Details. The Brand field will then appear at the bottom. You will find a select box drop down of all available brands. Choose the appropriate Brand from the list and click update.
Click on the Setting up Categories link for the next step in the process.
For any support related questions, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org