Welcome to your Vesta Supplier Portal! Let's have a closer look at the easy steps in sharing your Data with your Retailers:
1. The first step is to Grant Permission to the retailer on your main dashboard:
2. Once done, you can download the list of requested products to an excel spreadsheet by accessing the customer request grid via the 'Product Manager' option or by navigating to Customer requests > All requests on the left panel:
To activate the 'Export Data' button at the top, at least one customer has to be selected from the first customer column:
You will receive a mail with a link to download the spreadsheet. Once received, you can spend some time to populate the "Product Upload'' excel sheet with your product information and image file names:
|Product Code||Product Name||Product Description||GTIN Code||Master Category||Sub Category||ImageFileName|
|70000001||ALARM CLOCK||BLACK FM ALARM CLOCK||999666333111||HOME AND LIVING||ELECTRONICS||ALARM CLOCK.PNG|
|70000002||AUTOMATIC LAMP||AUTO LAMP WITH TIMER||999666333112||HOME AND LIVING||ELECTRONICS||AUTO LAMP.PNG|
|70000003||CELLPHONE DOC||CELLPHONE CHARGE DOC||999666333113||HOME AND LIVING||ACCESSORIES||CELLPHONE DOC.PNG|
|70000004||AIRCON||AIRCON WITH AUTO ROOM||999666333114||HOME AND LIVING||ELECTRONICS||AIRCON.PNG|
|70000005||HAIR DRYER||HAIR DRYER 3 PCS||999666333115||HOME AND LIVING||PERSONAL CARE||HAIR DRYER.PNG|
- Only the Product Code, Master Category and Product Name columns are mandatory fields, if you do not have Barcodes or Descriptions available, delete from file and save.
- If you do not have images available straight away, you can upload your file without the Image file name column and fill that in at a later stage to re-upload when you have images available.
3. How does the Image File Name column work?
Here you enter the actual image file name and extension. For example, your file is saved as:
You will fill in the following in your sheet:
Once you upload your excel file, you can bulk upload your images and the system will sync the images with the product lines on the spreadsheet based on the image file name column.
Click on the below article link to see the Image requirements:
4. When you have completed your spreadsheet, log in to the portal and click on the "Bulk Upload Products" button on your main dashboard.
Click on the below article links to see how the Field Mapping and Import Log works:
5. Once your spreadsheet is uploaded, you will be asked to Upload Images, you can drag and drop the images in the Import image field displayed below or choose to upload images later by navigating to the "Bulk Upload Images" button on the main dashboard.
To make sure your images have uploaded, navigate to "My Products" on the left panel to view them, any products without images can be filtered in the "Image" column. Make sure that you have followed the rules on uploading images in step 3 above.
6. What is mapping?
Now it is time to marry your uploaded products to the requested products of your retailer. Click on the below article link that will explain the mapping tools to you:
Products can only be mapped if your retailer has provided your Product Code OR Barcode. If some products couldn't be mapped, you can manually map them as per below article link:
7. You have a second option on submitting uploaded products to your retailer via the Catalogue tab on the left panel, this way, they will receive a notification that you have uploaded products for them and they can log in to view and accept the products they want to use as well as map the products on their portal:
Congratulations on completing your first upload to the Vesta Supplier Portal!
These are the basic steps on getting your products to your customer's portal. For any additional cool features, please see the Full Supplier Guide below:
Got any questions? Contact the Friendly Supplier Support team below:
Need more than just the Basic Plan?
Ask our team about the Starter, Standard or Enterprise pricing plans available to best suit your business data needs!
The Vesta Support Team